Jackrabbit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Report

Anyone know why the Jackrabbit Report isn't on the Web anymore? I always here Craig and Mike and then when it is time for the Jackrabbit report, nothing.

Go State! ;D

Re: Jackrabbit Report

I noticed the same thing. Can't access the Jackrabbit report?

Comment

;D ;D I wonder if its because as Mike has stated "SDSU is not part of the Sioux Falls market." ;D ;D JUST KIDDING ;D

Serioulsy I wonder too if its an extra cost is involved to stream the program, and the sponsors may have said thanks but no thanks we will settle for the radio time only. The one and only time I have listened, I noted different sponsors for this years program.

KWSN is not the largest station in Sioux Falls by any means and they have a small staff that may just have forgotten to push a few operational buttons.

Could be an oversight, but lets have Mike explain what is going on here. ???

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
        ;D ;D I wonder if its because as Mike has stated "SDSU is not part of the Sioux Falls market." ;D ;D JUST KIDDING ;D

Serioulsy I wonder too if its an extra cost is involved to stream the program, and the sponsors may have said thanks but no thanks we will settle for the radio time only. The one and only time I have listened, I noted different sponsors for this years program.

KWSN is not the largest station in Sioux Falls by any means and they have a small staff that may just have forgotten to push a few operational buttons.

Could be an oversight, but lets have Mike explain what is going on here. ???
        I wonder if they're violating some kind of contractual agreement with SDSU by not streaming it . . . after all, it's always prominently featured on SDSU's broadcast/streaming page:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Broadcasts/Index.cfm

I should think KWSN's consistent failure to successfully stream the Jackrabbit Report should be brought to the attention of the Athletic Department . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The few times I have gotten the program on I have enjoyed JJ Glen's style of questioning.

Comment

Just email KWSN and let them know. They have to switch to something from their regualr show to the SDSU show, and they sometimes forget. If you email them, it should get it fixed. Unless they don't do the streaming of it anymore like SDSUFAN said.

I don't think anyone is buying streaming time. I believe it is just a bonus to having it on the radio....

Comment

Working...
            X