SDSUFAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSUFAN

Did SDSUFAN get the boot from this board or did he on his own deactivate his user name?

Re: SDSUFAN

I think our men's bball team has a better chance of beating DUKE than SDSUFAN getting the boot from the board.  I'm sure he "quit" the board himself.

*Although it wouldn't be the first board he got the boot from (Argus and Sioux Sports).

Comment

Rabbitlivinginverm and Jack 100

Did I get the boot from this board?
      Nope.

I do think we could beat Duke given the right game plan. ;D

I took myself off the membership list for two reasons:

1. I am beginning to wonder if I have that much to contribute. I dont think I do.

2. I seem to find arguements without trying. Apparently some on this board feel that is vogue to be in disagreement with coaching, the AD and anybody else that is associated with SDSU. I just dont feel that way and if that makes me a rubberstamp and blue sky person, then I guess that is what I am.

That said, I decided to come back based on the start of this thread, which I dont have a problem with. I do enjoy this board, but I feel I should spend less time here and be doing other things. ;D

Comment

SDSUFAN

Welcome to the board and thanks for posting

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks_Backer
          SDSUFAN

Welcome to the board and thanks for posting
          ;D ;D ;D
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Anyone know anything about this new guy, SDSUFAN? I have my doubts about him. Is it a coincidence that Mavs #1 and Big Jake (same person) have been absent, but now someone comes out of nowhere posting as SDSUFAN (all caps to elicit a response)? I'm just saying. Maybe it's something 89 Rabbit should look into. ;D
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I'm going to hold judgement until I see more of his posts.

Comment

;D ;D
                Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                Anyone know anything about this new guy, SDSUFAN?  I have my doubts about him.  Is it a coincidence that Mavs #1 and Big Jake (same person) have been absent, but now someone comes out of nowhere posting as SDSUFAN (all caps to elicit a response)?  I'm just saying.  Maybe it's something 89 Rabbit should look into.   ;D
                MJA:
                Hey I got a sense of humor and ;D . Maybe I deserve your post after commiting a blunder in identities. ;D

Comment

SDSUFAN

My post was made with 100% humor intended. You are a big boy and free to make your arguments and posts as you see fit. I've posted things on here in the heat of the moment I sometimes wish I could take back. All par for the course. When I was clarifying the Mike_H and Cadsev situation, I was merely providing information since a question was opened. I actually like it when you get fired up. Nothing wrong in my book with a guy who has an intense passion for SDSU. Welcome (back) to the board and thanks for posting.
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN

Nope.

1. I am beginning to wonder if I have that much to contribute. I dont think I do.

2. I seem to find arguements without trying. Apparently some on this board feel that is vogue to be in disagreement with coaching, the AD and anybody else that is associated with SDSU. I just dont feel that way and if that makes me a rubberstamp and blue sky person, then I guess that is what I am.

That said, I decided to come back based on the start of this thread, which I dont have a problem with. I do enjoy this board, but I feel I should spend less time here and be doing other things. ;D
                    Aw, c'mon, SDSUFAN, you've got opinions to contribute, just like everyone else. You know the saying . . . opinions are like (nether bodily orifice best known for expelling solid waste), everybody has one.

Yours is as valid as anyone else's.

Except mine of course. My opinions are LAW. Bow down before Filbert.

BOW DOWN!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Plus, you managed to get a thread started about you. A worthy feat, IMHO.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN

Nope.

It is true that arguements seem to find you, but I think there is usually a reason for that--being kicked off a couple of message boards proves that. And the reason I brought it up is because of your assumptions of the moderator of the Argus board. Who happens to be a friend of mine and a huge Jackrabbit fan. Thankfully, I have yet to get a PM from you and I hope it stays that way. I have no problem with you being a "blue sky person", I'm guilty of it myself. I do get turned off to the idea of posting my opinions on this board when I read some of your comments directed at others and conspiracy theories regarding idendities. But that's my issue, not yours.

So welcome back...I hope you decide to stick around. I do enjoy reading 98% of your opinions.

Comment

I know SDSUFAN and he is a good guy. If all Jacks Fans were as passionate about Their school and team as he is we would have Frost filled to capacity every night, and the athletic Dept. would have so much money they wouldnt know what to do with it all!!
                          We all take some liberties on this board and that is fine, the bottom line is we are all Jack fans.

And with that, Merry Christmas everyone, I'm off to South Dakota for the holidays and to watch the Jacks play Butler next week!!

GO JACKS

Comment

I'm always weary of new posters too... what?, nevermind ;D

Comment

I, too, am glad to have you back SDSUFAN. Being relatively new to the board, I may not have felt your full wrath, but I enjoy reading your opinions a lot.

I must convince, I have also gotten caught up in the heat of the moment when posting. I’m sure its hard to believe, but true. :-[ :-[ :-[ When I read my posts a week later I often blush, but all opinions make for great discussion, IMO (thanks NorCalJack and jackmd for clueing me in on IMO, it is much easier to understand posts now.)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X