Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

A little break in the action at the hospital and I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Sure, there may be some tense times here on our little board but were all here for the same reason, the SDSU Jackrabbits. I certainly consider all SDSU supporters as my extended family.

Merry Christmas and here is to a safe and happy holiday season.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Doctor of Medicine. I dont think its much fun working at time like this, but there are important duties that are needed to keep everyone live and well. Your mention of work reminds me of a radio drama I caught on the radio yesterday, I believe Phillip Pillsbury, Of Pillsbury Mills,.underwrote the story many years ago. It was about an ambulance driver working on Christmas eve and how he disdained his job and like Its Wonderful Life, which was also shown on ABC Last night, the ambulance driver was reminded about the importance of his job through a guiding angel. You almost wonder if Mr. Pillsbury kind of borrowed from Frank Capa's movie, but both stories kind of put things in perspective.

I appreciate your comments. As others have told without expressions of passion on this board, what do we have? I seem to identify with them both high and low. Hope all will work out with you and family in your new position. Maybe will see you at the games.

Comment

Working...
    X