Daktronics - SDSU story - KDLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daktronics - SDSU story - KDLT

Below is a link to another story on Daktronics and it's link to SDSU.

It appears KDLT is in the front running for giving SDSU press/air time. Also below is a link to their site as I feel it would be good to give them some traffic...

I like their proffesional appearance to their articles as they appear on MSNBC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10933671/

http://www.kdlt.com/news.htm

Re: Daktronics - SDSU story - KDLT

Considering the KDLT News Director has basketball season tickets in the row right in front of mine . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Do those that advertise get seats?

Comment

No, she and her family get them the old-fashioned way, as far as I know. They've had them for years.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I believe about the only free tickets that I know of are about a half dozen or so given to the President. For many years I sat right in front of President Wagner and for a few Dr. Miller for football games. I never saw the same people occupied the free seats more than once.

Often there is a special reason for the President to offer their seats to any number of people around the state and else where. Those are the only free tickets and you got to do something significant or be in a position to be able to do something significant for SDSU to get those tickets. It might be much eaiser for most of us to just plunk down the cash and pay for our own tickets.

I believe Coca Cola buys blocks of tickets and rewards their vendors with free tickets, but the Athletic Department still gets paid. There may be other corporate sponsors who do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
            I believe about the only free tickets that I know of are about a half dozen or so given to the President. For many years I sat right in front of President Wagner and for a few Dr. Miller for football games. I never saw the same people occupied the free seats more than once.

Often there is a special reason for the President to offer their seats to any number of people around the state and else where. Those are the only free tickets and you got to do something significant or be in a position to be able to do something significant for SDSU to get those tickets. It might be much eaiser for most of us to just plunk down the cash and pay for our own tickets.

I believe Coca Cola buys blocks of tickets and rewards their vendors with free tickets, but the Athletic Department still gets paid. There may be other corporate sponsors who do the same.
            First Bank and Trust does.

Comment

Working...
            X