OKlahoma City University to D1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKlahoma City University to D1?

Over on Sioux Sports.Com there is some talk that okla city univ has started studying the feasibility of moving to d1 from naia. Granted we are a few years ahead of them if they move but they are right in the heart of mid continent territory and could end up with that coveted spot we so badly want and need. They mentioned how they would be perfect travel partners for oral roberts. I hope they stay naia bc we don't need any more competition for the mid cont than we already have. Go SDSU!!

Re: OKlahoma City University to D1?

Originally posted by sdman
    Over on Sioux Sports.Com there is some talk that okla city univ has started studying the feasibility of moving to d1 from naia.  Granted we are a few years ahead of them if they move but they are right in the heart of mid continent territory and could end up with that coveted spot we so badly want and need.  They mentioned how they would be perfect travel partners for oral roberts.  I hope they stay naia bc we don't need any more competition for the mid cont than we already have.  Go SDSU!!

If Oklahoma City University became Oral Roberts partner, UMKC would need a new one. Say, one that was just up I-29.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
    X