New Jackrabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackrabbit

I just wanted to let everyone know that the newest member of the Jackrabbit family was born into this world on February 9, 2006 in Milwaukee, WI. Josephine Lilee weighed in at 9lbs 2oz and 21 1/4 inches. She's my second daughter and child.

Also, on that same day, three hours earlier one of my best friends from college and former SDSU Safety and his wife gave birth to their first, Bentley Jewel in Sioux Falls, SD.

Everyone is doing great here aside from the lack of sleep.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: New Jackrabbit

Congrat MJA

Comment

Great, it is always good to know that future Jackrabbits are arriving on a regular basis.

Comment

Congrats to MJA and family, it is always a wonderful day when new Jackrabbits enter the world! 8)

Go State! ;D

Comment

Congrats to MJA.  Children are God's greatest blessing.  As they say, the first one is fun for you and the second is fun for their siblings.  They'll be the best of friends.

Make sure to start their endowment at SDSU now.  If they are successful enough to earn a scholarship you can always give the money to someone else.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Congrats MJA, always nice to hear of some new rabbits

Comment

Congrats on the new addition to your family, MJA. Nothing in the world is better than a persons children......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
              http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I'm just getting back to work today so am swamped. Did manage to catch the Jacks win over NDSU on the internet. I'm not saying my daughter's birth had anything to do with that, but the timeline does fit...
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                X