Newest Jackrabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Jackrabbit

I just got a call from Jackrabbit1979; he and his wife had a baby boy this afternoon around 3:30, Tate Michael ;D.

I was going to wait and let 1979 break the news but I just couldn't keep silent, sorry 1979.

Congrats 79 and family!

Re: Newest Jackrabbit

Always great when another Rabbit joins the world! Congrats to 1979 and wife! Happy Birthday Tate!  [smiley=birthdays.gif]

Go State!  

Comment

Congrats, 79! Simply put, I have found nothing more rewarding, satisfying, yet frustrating than being a parent and I only have >3 years on the job. Now, buy him a basketball and start working on the fundamentals.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
        Congrats, 79!  Simply put, I have found nothing more rewarding, satisfying, yet frustrating than being a parent and I only have >3 years on the job.  Now, buy him a basketball and start working on the fundamentals.
        I don't think 79's kids have much of chance on the basketball court. Unless we have the next Spud Webb on our hands. We have a better chance of watching Preston and Tate wrestle for State in about 15-20 years.

Comment

Working...
        X