Ozark_Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark_Jack

FYI... Texas Jacks Fan has a new name. Due to a couple computer glitches and a registration issue. I have decided to take on a new name to reflect my new southern Missouri address. Since half of the posters to this forum know me, I didnt want anyone to think I had abandon the new board. Great job filbert on building the new fan site...

Re: Ozark_Jack

Welcome to the board and thanks for posting

I think there is a way to change your name in your profile....

Comment

Welcome back and looking forward to a couple of  [smiley=beer.gif] when you make it back up to Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozark_Jack
        FYI...  Texas Jacks Fan has a new name. Due to a couple computer glitches and a registration issue. I have decided to take on a new name to reflect my new southern Missouri address. Since half of the posters to this forum know me, I didnt want anyone to think I had abandon the new board. Great job filbert on building the new fan site...
        Ozark really fits you better anyways. ;D Hope to share a beer sometime this fall.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Doc,
          Your right I'm kind of a hillbilly. but on the bright side I won't ever have to buy shoes again  ;D
          Does anyone know where I can buy a big metal pot, some copper tubing and a bunch of mason jars? ;D
          Tailgating this Fall in Brookings will never be the same when I bring a trunkload of white lightnin' with me.

Ozark Jack aka Texas_Jacks_Fan

GO JACKS !!

Comment

Welcome back to the board!

Go State!

Comment

Working...
            X