Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Douple

Originally posted by jackrabbitdw
    I've been listening to In The Zone for close to a year now and Jeff and former host Lane Grindle do a nice job with this show, definitely better than Craig and Mike's show. But before we get all warm and fuzzy with this Vermillion crowd I would ask that all Jacks Fans listen to the show for a while. Jeff, Kevin Culhane, and Mick Garry have all taken unfair shots at SDSU and the DI move. None the less they do a good job of bringing guests on the show and their off the wall criticism of SDSU is so extreme at times I find it some what humorus.
    Jealousy and concern about being left behind bring out the worst in all of us once in awhile. Just ask Mike_H or Craig about that. As USD supporters and residents of the Vermillion area you can hardly blame Jeff and Lane for taking shots at SDSU. Mick depend upon USD fan's support so he acts like one of them most of the time. Craig and Mike have no excuse, although they are willing to spin it many ways. Just my opinions on the matter.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X