School Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Colors

I was wondering if anyone has painted the school colors - what colors work best? is it just regular blue and yellow, or is it something else? thanks

Re: School Colors

Whatever you do, don't use gold.   ;D
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan
      Whatever you do, don't use gold. ;D
      And don't you forget it, pilgrim! /John Wayne mode
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I painted my horseshoes with spray paint and just used regular blue and yellow. Looks great, but my wife just rolled her eyes and called me a dork.

I love it!!!!

Comment

A little bit off subject. I know someone put a link out there for the Jackrabbit bean bag toss. I am too lazy to go and find it. If anyone knows where it is could they post it for me and others again.

Thanks

Jacks Backer

Comment

That is what I am painting. I wanted to do the school colors, as well as a possible emblem. I picked out some paint - hopefully it is pretty close - they didn't just have "plain blue" and plain yellow...o well

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks_Backer
              A little bit off subject.  I know someone put a link out there for the Jackrabbit bean bag toss.  I am too lazy to go and find it.  If anyone knows where it is could they post it for me and others again.

Thanks

Jacks Backer
              I ran into a road block with that last night. I ordered mine on April 19 from Target, they told me they would be delivered in about 1 week. 3 weeks went by so I called and they said the SDSU bean bag's on back order and they would be delivered around the 1st of June. I called again last night, they told me that the SDSU bean bag's were discontinued. I wasn't very happy with them. No call, no email, nothing telling me that they couldn't fill my order. If I can't find another place that makes them, I'll order a set of Broncos bean bags, but not from Target.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                [quote author=Jacks_Backer link=1149198899/0#4 date=1149253228]A little bit off subject. I know someone put a link out there for the Jackrabbit bean bag toss. I am too lazy to go and find it. If anyone knows where it is could they post it for me and others again.

Thanks

Jacks Backer
                I ran into a road block with that last night. I ordered mine on April 19 from Target, they told me they would be delivered in about 1 week. 3 weeks went by so I called and they said the SDSU bean bag's on back order and they would be delivered around the 1st of June. I called again last night, they told me that the SDSU bean bag's were discontinued. I wasn't very happy with them. No call, no email, nothing telling me that they couldn't fill my order. If I can't find another place that makes them, I'll order a set of Broncos bean bags, but not from Target.
                [/quote]

SDSU Beanbags??? Why the Hell didn't anyone tell me!!!!!! LOL
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                X