Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDSU gear (Hats, shirts, hitch covers, etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU gear (Hats, shirts, hitch covers, etc.)

The wife (translation for filbert - snookums) bought me a hitch cover for Christmas. Had great comments on it from some people in Minnesota.

Proud to be a Jacks fan!!!!!

Comment

Look what I saw in my month USD alumni e-letter. Who had that idea first? Kind of like the wellness center.

Show Your Coyote Pride With U. License Plates!

Show your Coyote pride wherever you drive with U organization plates! The plates are available to anyone in South Dakota with a non-commercial vehicle. This year, since new plates are being issued, you can request organization plates at your county treasurer’s office for no additional charge when you renew your plates. Then contact the Alumni Association to order your decals, which are $50 per car. The $50 fee is tax deductible and supports student scholarships, student recruitment, alumni programming and more. Find out more at: http://www.usd.edu/alumni/Uplates.cfm.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Does anyone know where I could get an SDSU football jersey? I remember this being discussed a while back, and that they were available, but that's about it....thanks....oh, and still looking for the flying SD decal from the football helmets too...

Comment

The next time you're in Brookings, talk to Tim Dewitt about the decals. He's the head equipment guy and would probably be the best guy to talk to. He could at least point you in the right direction.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

If Tim Dewitt cannot help you. Contact Cabana Banners in Brookings.

http://www.cabanabanners.com/

We...ARE...STATE!
            SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Can someone point me in the right direction to order children's SDSU football jersey's where I can pick the number on the jersey? I know the SDSU bookstore has a children's jersey, but you can't customize the number. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

MJA,

Check your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                  Can someone point me in the right direction to order children's SDSU football jersey's where I can pick the number on the jersey?  I know the SDSU bookstore has a children's jersey, but you can't customize the number.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks
                  I think JackMD and a few others got SDSU football jerseys last year. I just can't remember where from. If anyone has any info.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

I think JackMD and a few others got SDSU football jerseys last year.  I just can't remember where from.  If anyone has any info.....
                    I do have an actual game day jersey, #23.  I think Patrick Manly (1strowfanatic) helped me get the jersey but I can't honestly remember for sure.  Its on the wall in my office.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I appreciate the help, fellas, but I was looking for a kid's jersey. I want to order one for a friend (ex-SDSU player) who recently had a son. Wanted to see if I could order his son a jersey with his old playing number on it. Think the Sports Connection could order something like that?

Comment

I would even try Harve's in Mitchell. Jocko Johnston might be able to hook you up with a decent replica. I believe the Jersey's are by Wilson (thus the W stitched on the front).

Comment

I worked with Micah in the Ath Dept on that jersey order, but I am not sure if they can do another. If I recall correctly, that was at the time when the Bookstore was going through the renovations and they were waiting on getting new stuff. Micah got in touch with the supplier and if we got a large enough order they would send them. I know the bookstore has them now, and you can customize them from there also. I brought up the idea of kids jerseys, especially baby sizes which would fly off the shelves, IMHO, but not sure if they could get them and haven't had a reason to check lately. Hope this helps.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I thought I would brings this up for anyone in SD that is interested in having SDSU license plates.  This year everyone will get new plates and I wanted to tell people there is no additional charge for organizational plates when picked up at the time your plates expire.  THe only charge is from the Alumni Association.  (or any organization you wish to promote with your plates).  

Hopefully we will see more and more South Dakota State University plates rolling along our highways this year.

https://www3.sdstate.edu/AlumniFound...tes/Index.cfm?
                            We...ARE...STATE!
                            SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I know when I was at school and two years ago they sold a bunch of the old uniforms. Wish I could have picked up a baseball jersey then. If anyone has one let me know if I could buy if off you.
                              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Is anyone else disappointed with this?? SD USB Flash Drive

Why doesn't SDSU get their name out there more?? >
                                Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                                -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
                                X