Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU golf team 10th in Division I for GPA

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...PORTS/60712031
    The Jackrabbits ranked 10th among Division I institutions and 17th nationally among schools from all three divisions of the NCAA with a 3.564 team grade-point average. All team members were factored in the team GPA calculations.

"Not only did the women's team improve their scores on the course this year but this award is a testament to their improvement in the classroom as well," head coach Jared Baszler said. "Last year they just missed out on being in the top 25, and I'm very proud of them for making it this year. This speaks volumes for the hard work the women put in away from the golf course.”

Congrats coach baszler and ladies on your good work.

Re: SDSU golf team 10th in Division I for GPA

Here, Here! on the Congrats to the team.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

not bad for a bunch of farming hicks.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

This will be another point in favor of SDSU when the Mid-Con officials visit.

Comment

Both the men's and women's teams have improved dramatically and they are only going to continue with the recruits that are coming in. Coach Baszler is doing a very good job!

Keep it up!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X