SDSU Wellness Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Wellness Center

Does anyone know the progress on the new wellness center? Is the design work done? Is there a start date on the schedule yet?

Re: SDSU Wellness Center

I saw the drawings of the wellness center yesterday, If I knew how to post them I would. I think they are going to be available in a week or so. it will be two stories tall, connected to the current HPER center with an enclosed glass walkway. There will be a track around part of the top floor looking down to a practice basketball/volleyball court located on the first floor. with offices, training rooms, locker rooms, and weight rooms. Also has a climbing wall. I dont think anyone will be dissapointed when they see it!!

Comment

Re: SDSU Wellness Center

They will be available soon. The Board of Regents Building Committee approved the plan we have. We have now moved from the "conceptual design" phase to "design development". I think there should be a drawing in the Brookings Register as part of their August special on the state of SDSU. There are 14 views we have that are 3D and look pretty good. There will be some changes made to those though and it will probably be a few weeks. Then they will get up on the internet somewhere, possibly the students' association website, and I'll post a link to them.

Comment

Working...
      X