• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wednesday Report 10/4/2006

It's up.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: The Wednesday Report 10/4/2006

hey filb. I noticed that midnight minus two was missing from your upcoming events for mens and womens bball. I saw a few signs around campus today but can't remember the date.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy
      hey filb.  I noticed that midnight minus two was missing from your upcoming events for mens and womens bball.  I saw a few signs around campus today but can't remember the date.
      (from News at State)

10/04/2006
      Midnight Minus Two to mark start of basketball season
      The Jackrabbit men's and women's basketball teams will usher in the 2006-07 season Friday, Oct. 13 with Midnight Minus Two at Frost Arena.

The event, which is sponsored by Aramark, will follow the SDSU-Utah Valley State volleyball match and SDSU-IPFW soccer match. Fan contests will begin at approximately 9:25 p.m., with the teams taking the floor at 10 p.m.

The teams will scrimmage for approximately 10 minutes each, followed by a women’s three-point shooting contest, combined men’s and women’s two-ball contest and a men’s slam dunk competition.

No admission will be charged, although the SDSU Student-Athlete Advisory Committee will be accepting donations for its community service
      projects. The first 250 fans will receive free refreshments.

Comment

Got it! Thanks, JBNJBQ and eqguy!
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
        X