X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio/video enhancements on gojacks.com

Good news! http://www3.sdstate.edu/athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,5418

Audio, video enhancements made to gojacks.com

Catch up with the latest news and stories of Jackrabbit athletics each week with two new multimedia features.

SDSU Athletics has partnered with journalism students taking MCOM 225: Introduction to Digital Delivery to produce Jackrabbit Journal Online, a regular video interview feature with Jackrabbit student-athletes.

In addition, Jackrabbit Insider is a weekly audio podcast featuring interviews with Jackrabbit coaches and student-athletes, as well as information on upcoming athletic events at South Dakota State University.

To access these new features, click http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/AudioVideo/Index.cfm.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: Audio/video enhancements on gojacks.com

These should be great new features. Hopefully, this will lead to live streaming of sports events like on NDSU's website.

Go State !!!
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

This is great!

I was honestly thinking at lunch today how great it would be if they could do podcasts or vidcasts of Jackrabbit events. They must have read my mind! I don't know if its possible for them do a video podcast of Midnight Minus Two, but I think alot of Jackrabbit fans (including me) would like the chance to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
        This is great!

I was honestly thinking at lunch today how great it would be if they could do podcasts or vidcasts of Jackrabbit events.  They must have read my mind!  I don't know if its possible for them do a video podcast of Midnight Minus Two, but I think alot of Jackrabbit fans (including me) would like the chance to see it.
        ditto - for someone who has to drive 8+ hours for a home game, I would love to have the opportunity to watch games via the internet. I don't buy the cost-prohibitive argument or even a technical argument. If I can make a video of my girls and put it on the web for all the granparents to see for the cost of video editing software, then someone with a little knowhow can figure out a live feed feature for SDSU. It doesn't have to be special. I just want to watch the feed. I can listen to WNAX for the sound.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

It would be cool if they could add a few more things like the video they play before the team runs onto the field for football or are introduced for basketball. I'm assuming it would be easy to convert over to a link.

I've been on a few college sights that have them available.

That would get me "Jacked Up!"

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X