New SDSU beat writer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SDSU beat writer

I apologize if this has been posted already, but Terry Vandrovec, who had been writing at the Forum for about 9 years, will now be covering the Bunnies for the Argus. He's been the local High School writer for the Forum, but did fill in on Mike McFeely's blog for the Gerogia Southern. I think he will do a great job covering the Jacks.

Re: New SDSU beat writer

That is good to hear. Thanks for reporting it.

Once again if you want news concerning SDSU, come to this board it is very informative. Remember you read it hear first, not the Argus.

In fact if you want news about the Argus Leader, you can read about it here first, not at the Argus. ;D ;D ;D :

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

http://www.areavoices.com/mcfeely/

Fargo Forum's much beloved columnist Mike (too bad they didn't send him away) McFeely gives his thoughts in his blog.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison
        http://www.areavoices.com/mcfeely/

Fargo Forum's much beloved columnist Mike (too bad they didn't send him away) McFeely gives his thoughts in his blog.
        I like this part the best:

I will tell the folks at SDSU this: Your athletic program will be covered more thoroughly than it has ever been covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
          [quote author=FargoBison link=1160676961/0#2 date=1160677316]http://www.areavoices.com/mcfeely/

I like this part the best:

I will tell the folks at SDSU this: Your athletic program will be covered more thoroughly than it has ever been covered.
          [/quote]

Not hard to improve a pile of crap. Thats for you Stu. Great news, I may need to re-subscribe. We'll see.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Terry will be traveling to the Cal Poly game, along with Kimmes from the Collegian.

Comment

Welcome aboard to Terry. I use to correspond on a pretty regular basis with Solari. Look forward to the same with Terry. I can't make it to Hobo Days (on call) but someone needs to invite him to their tailgate spot and show him one heck of a good time at the best homecoming celebration in the upper midwest. I'll be happy to fund the party.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
                Terry will be traveling to the Cal Poly game, along with Kimmes from the Collegian.
                Great to hear! I'm hopeful that Vandrovec's mere presence will drastically improve the Argus' sports coverage.

I've decided I'm a huge Kimmes fan, too.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Welcome aboard Terry. I think we can count on good coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                    Welcome aboard to Terry.  I use to correspond on a pretty regular basis with Solari.  

I too say welcome to Terry and I also talked with Chris a lot (still talk to him from time to time, he is doing well). I look forward to meeting the newest member of the Argus staff.

Go State!

Comment

Kimmes does a great job. Between him and Terry I think we can look forward to some great articles.

Comment

Anyone but Stu . . . . pid Whitney!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X