Jacks beat Bison in VB (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks beat Bison in VB (again)

Nice article in the print version of the Argus regarding SDSU volleyball and their dominance over NDSU. Mick was pretty complimentary. If I recall correctly (and correct me if I'm wrong) SDSU is 4-0 vs the Bison this year and are gunning for a record crowd at the next game.

I know some of you were following the game under the "this week in volleyball" thread but I thought this deserved more recognition. Way to dominate SDSU. 18-7 on the year I believe.

I have 2 young girls and at 6' 4" with a wife who is 5'10" I hope to raise a couple of future Jackrabbit VB or BB players, I guess we will see.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jacks beat Bison in VB (again)

We are only 2-0 against NDSU this year. We have won 9 straight matches over them the last several years. Tonight the ladies defeated Drake 3-0.

Comment

Re: Jacks beat Bison in VB (again)

Thanks for the correction, I cancelled my subscription so I was trying to recall what I read at work today. Regardless, SDSU volleyball is strong and bound to get better. I think the masses are beginning to recognize that.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X