Help needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed...

Next Friday night, me and some fellow fans plan on camping out for the NDSU game.  But we need your help.   As of right now it is going to be about  -12 outside Friday night.  What we need is tents, sleeping bags, and clean burning space heaters if we are outside.  If we are inside, we need sleeping bags.  If we can get 200 people together we are promised free food.  My Fellow Rabbit fans, the time is now to step up your support of SDSU.  Students on this site I invite you to join us in this craziness.  I have a meeting set up for tomorrow to finalize plans. And anyone wanting to join us is welcome to send me a message.  Hopefully details will be finalized by tomorrow night.

Re: Help needed...

Also ice shacks would be helpful.

Comment

Have you talked to anyone in the adminstration about sleeping inside Frost? Even on the floor? This might even get you on ESPN.
      Great idea anyway you do it though bluehatman!! I like it, but I'm newly married and over 30 now, so I using these cards for my excuse for not joining in the craziness!
      Come to think of it, I wish I would've used that card last night instead of dancing and "enduldging" at the 9 like I was 21! :P
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

yep if we have it inside we they will come, add some free food and we got our 200.

Comment

Meeting tomorrow to determine location of camp out. More info to be posted on here and on Facebook for those who have Facebook on here. I got a busy week ahead to put this together but it could be fun.

Comment

The Barn is looking like the leading candidate to host our camp out as of right now.

Comment

http://media.www.sdsucollegian.com/m...epublisher.com
              Friday night in the Barn starting at 9:30 if any one is bored or looking for anything to do, join us for the camp out. Looks like we got some free things lined up for everyone attending the event.

Comment

Working...
              X