Clear All

• New Gojacks.com website

It's up.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: New Gojacks.com website

I CANT GET THROUGH

Comment

It's up, looks pretty, but there's lots of content yet to be loaded into the new site. (Basketball schedules, facilities info, etc., etc.). I'm sure they're putting up content as quickly as they can.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think I like the new site. It's comparable to sites maintained by our peers and provides quick access to a lot of information. I like the ESPN news update corner, too.

Comment

They already have many of the team rosters posted.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
            I think I like the new site.  It's comparable to sites maintained by our peers and provides quick access to a lot of information.  I like the ESPN news update corner, too.
            Looks to me like XOS uses the same basic layout for all of its sites. Look at the Summit League or UND's site. They're the same with different graphics. That's actually a good thing since it makes the sites easier for people to understand.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I agree with JimmyJack's comments. I thought the layout and appearance of the old site was easy on the eyes and an attractive site but I think the format of the new site is more what we are all accustomed to seeing...busy with lots of choices and instant information. The XOS format is what we "expect" to see for a D-I program.

I have no idea how the site will be maintained but whoever is in charge of maintenance has a big job.

I hope the site does not get cluttered with popups and too many ads (I hope the school gets some decent revenue from ads but some sites have so many ads with annoying popups that I avoid them).

Comment

I just went on the new site and MANY things are now on there that were not available this morning.

Maintaining the site is a huge task and the staff in the Sports Information office seem to be doing a great job.

I have heard Keith Mahlum talk about pop ups in the past, and from his comments, we should have nothing to worry about.

GO BIG. GO BLUE. GO JACKS.

Comment

Anyone click on the Jackrabbit extra link in the upper left corner and watch the video, pretty sweet.

Comment

I just watched the promo video with Kai and Rich it is great I love the music too.

Comment

Working...
                    X