Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006-07 Iron Jacks named

http://www.gojacks.com//ViewArticle....ATCLID=1104527

Twenty-seven South Dakota State University student-athletes earned the distinction of Iron Jacks for their performance in the Jackrabbit strength and conditioning format during the 2006-07 academic year.

Student-athletes who achieved a set of high standards for specific exercises in their respective sports were selected for the awards by strength and conditioning coach Nate Moe and his staff.

The 2006-07 Iron Jacks, as pictured, are: Front Row: Brian Fischer (football), Tony Martin (baseball), Cal Lewis (baseball), Craig Hill (track and field), Cameryn Christion (track and field), Isaiah Jackson (football), Brittany Postma (softball). Middle Row: Sara Olenich (swimming and diving), Brittany Garner (track and field), Zach Wirth (track and field), Morgan Meier (basketball), Kellie Van Gerpen (soccer), Megan Vogel (basketball), Adam Fritz (football), Justin Kubesh (football), Brooke Postma (softball), Danny Batten (football). Back Row: Brock Gentile (football), Tamiko Kopfmann (track and field), Zach Milner (track and field), Lindsay Harr (equestrian), Chad Thomsen (swimming and diving), Sasha Porter (swimming and diving), Kira Sudbeck (track and field), Stefan Geissler (football), Eric Schroeder (football), Kristina Martin (volleyball), Chris Johnson (football).
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: 2006-07 Iron Jacks named

I wouldn't mind seeing some men's basketball players in next year's Iron Jacks press release . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: 2006-07 Iron Jacks named

Originally posted by filbert
      I wouldn't mind seeing some men's basketball players in next year's Iron Jacks press release . . .
      From an outside perspective that does not appear to be a positive sign for a team that desperately needs to get better. Maybe they are worried about getting to bulky and messing up there shots. :-/

Comment

Working...
      X