Zach Zenner in Yankton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Zenner in Yankton

Late notice here as I had not thought to post it on this forum.

Our local Yankton FCA leader Dr. Will Eidsness brings in different speakers each year for the student athletes to listen to and learn from. He has had Coach Stig down several times. Zach Zenner is the speaker this spring and the meeting is tonight, Sunday, May 4th at the Gavins Point section of the Lewis and Clark campgound on the Missouri river in Yankton.

I am proud to be an alumus and a Jackrabbit fan for a number of reasons. The willingness of our coaches and the expectation that SDSU student athletes will give back to the community, lead by example and volunteer their time is just one of the many reasons its great to be a Jackrabbit. A big thank you to Zach Zenner, Coach Stig and all our student athletes.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Zach Zenner in Yankton

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Late notice here as I had not thought to post it on this forum.

Our local Yankton FCA leader Dr. Will Eidsness brings in different speakers each year for the student athletes to listen to and learn from. He has had Coach Stig down several times. Zach Zenner is the speaker this spring and the meeting is tonight, Sunday, May 4th at the Gavins Point section of the Lewis and Clark campgound on the Missouri river in Yankton.

I am proud to be an alumus and a Jackrabbit fan for a number of reasons. The willingness of our coaches and the expectation that SDSU student athletes will give back to the community, lead by example and volunteer their time is just one of the many reasons its great to be a Jackrabbit. A big thank you to Zach Zenner, Coach Stig and all our student athletes.

any reports on how he did?

Comment

Re: Zach Zenner in Yankton

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      any reports on how he did?
      I was not able to attend as hospital duty called but those that did attend were very impressed. He was humble and spoke about his relationship with God and his faith with humility and respect. Everyone felt that he was a great representative of SDSU.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X