Junior Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Jacks

My 3 children were the junior jacks of the game this weekend. They are 11, 9 and 7 and for them it was an experience of a lifetime. Each was just beaming to be involved in the pregame and walk out with the captains for the coin toss. It is $40 per kid and a great gift from mom and dad or grandma and grandpa or that uncle who is a crazy Jackrabbit fan. I will include the info and a link. I highly recommend it.

There is still time to join the Jr. Jacks Kids’ Club for the 2013-2014 school year! Upon registration, each child will receive a welcome packet from Jackrabbit Athletics including a new t-shirt, membership card, and personalized letter from Jack! The cost per child is $40, which provides free admission to all home regular season games except: Hobo Day and when SDSU takes on NDSU and USD. Kids K-8 are welcome to join! For more information, click here or call 1-866-GOJACKS to request a registration form today.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...RIBER_CONTENT=
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Junior Jacks

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    My 3 children were the junior jacks of the game this weekend. They are 11, 9 and 7 and for them it was an experience of a lifetime. Each was just beaming to be involved in the pregame and walk out with the captains for the coin toss. It is $40 per kid and a great gift from mom and dad or grandma and grandpa or that uncle who is a crazy Jackrabbit fan. I will include the info and a link. I highly recommend it.

There is still time to join the Jr. Jacks Kids’ Club for the 2013-2014 school year! Upon registration, each child will receive a welcome packet from Jackrabbit Athletics including a new t-shirt, membership card, and personalized letter from Jack! The cost per child is $40, which provides free admission to all home regular season games except: Hobo Day and when SDSU takes on NDSU and USD. Kids K-8 are welcome to join! For more information, click here or call 1-866-GOJACKS to request a registration form today.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...RIBER_CONTENT=

I will definitely be signing my kids up when they are old enough. Do you know how your kids were selected? Does the athletic dept draw names out of a "hat" to determine who is the junior jack(s) for any given event?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I will definitely be signing my kids up when they are old enough. Do you know how your kids were selected? Does the athletic dept draw names out of a "hat" to determine who is the junior jack(s) for any given event?
      They will ask if your kids are available for each sport and what games and you tell them what you are interested in. Depending on the number of families interested they give you a call and confirm and then away you go. This is the 3rd time mine have done it. Once for men's BB, once for women's BB and now football. Its a great experience each time, for the parents and children I might add.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Both my kids received their Junior Jacks package in the mail today - they are delighted with the tshirt and their fancy membership card - they feel very important. When we were going to a Men's bball game last year, we just emailed about being the Jr. Jack for the game and my kid was the only one (it was a horrid wet and cold Thursday night so probably not a popular choice) He had an absolute Blast! Money very well spent!
        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
        X