Performance center deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Performance center deadline

It is on schedule and will be done at least by the end of August, unless something changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      It is on schedule and will be done at least by the end of August, unless something changes.
      Kind of interesting, I caught the Craig Bohl show today in the Fargo area, and one of the guests was Gene Taylor AD who was quizzed about what all was going on. He mentioned plans for an indoor practice facility. I thought they had the FargoDome, but apparently its not always available. Plus the SDSU plans may give us a one up on NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
        I believe it was supposed to be done in August 2014

That's great! Hard to imagine it will be done in 8 months but once the structure is enclosed it probably doesn't take them long.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

New picture from TV's instagram.....http://instagram.com/p/jHx1KKuzQT/#

Comment

New shots of the Performance Center construction on my profile page. This building is truly massive. It will dominate the skyline as you drive by the campus on the north side. The steel is approximately one-half erected. 7 of the 13 bays are completed. The steel for the building that connects the Dykhouse center to the Performance Center is mostly erected. Workers were attaching the skin to the south side of the building east of the connection to the Dykhouse. Very impressive! Here's a shot from the Hiway 14 bypass looking across the softball fields and the tailgating area.

Comment

I have been counting the frames going up coming from the west on my way to Wally World, and it is a truly impressive structure. I recall Justin Sells said at a town hall meeting some time ago, that the area of the Indoor facility would be equal to that of the current CAS. He was speaking of area, so it huge. Thanks for the updated picture, BKXD, it worth a thousand words for those living not close to Brookings like I do.

Comment

I finally made it to Brookings for the first time in a few months, this building ginormous. You have to see it in person to truly appreciate it's size.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                  I finally made it to Brookings for the first time in a few months, this building ginormous. You have to see it in person to truly appreciate it's size.
                  According to Chuck Cecil's column in the Brookings Register, the last section of steel went up this past week. So now that the weather is getting a little better, it should be enclosed very soon. And work will progress.

Comment

Stopped by to take a couple of photos before the Women's game. The large structural steel appears nearly complete. This building is very impressive! When you drive by on Highway 14, and look at the HPC from the north, CAS is totally hidden. This photo is from the southwest - Dykhouse looks very small relative to the HPC.

Comment

Here's a photo from the tailgating area north of the softball fields.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                          Yeah it big

Comment

A nice photo gallery from the football team facebook page of the SJAC progress....https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3416220&type=1

Comment

Here is a link to a short video tour of the new athletics performance center that TV just poste

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...ility/9448345/

Comment

Any updated pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X