First-ever Jack's After Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First-ever Jack's After Hours

...is set for this 5:30 p.m. today (Thursday, Sept 13) at Cubby's.

South Dakota State Athletics invites Jackrabbit fans to attend the first Jacks After Hours of the 2012-13 season on Thursday, Sept. 13, at Cubby's Sports Bar and Grill in downtown Brookings. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. at Cubby's, located at 307 Main Avenue in Brookings, with free appetizers while they last. Jackrabbit fans can hear from, and mingle with Jackrabbit coaches and staff throughout the evening.
    Speakers scheduled for Thursday include; head soccer coach Lang Wedemeyer, head cross country coach Rod DeHaven, head golf coach Jared Baszler and head volleyball coach Phil McDaniel. Head football coach John Stiegelmeier also plans on attending after practice to mingle with fans.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205684488

Wish I was going to Brookings today.

Re: First-ever Jack's After Hours

This sounds like more fun. We are off to funeral visitation. Free apps and mingling sounds like a better evening.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Was anyone able to attend? I am hoping to get up to attend sometime this year.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

We were there...and just like last year, it was good. Highlight of the evening was the exchanges between Tyler Merriman and head Track/CC coach Rod DeHaven. For those of you who haven't had an opportunity to experience the dry with and quick repartee of DeHaven, he was on his game. Kept the crowd in stiches. I prefer to keep him as our coach, but he would do well on the comedy show routine.

Comment

Working...
        X