Yankton Jackrabbit Club Social Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankton Jackrabbit Club Social Tomorrow

This is late notice but I figured I would post it here just in case.

The YJC is hosting a social in the Copper Room above Ben's Bar in Yankton tomorrow night at 6:30. Appetizers will be provided. There is a cash bar available. New T-shirts will be unveiled and available for purchase. We are accepting membership dues for the year and as an incentive there will be prizes available for those who pay tomorrow night. Looking for suggestions for other gatherings and planning for FB tailgating and the basketball season is encouraged. All are welcome to attend, you don't have to be a Yankton local.

Yearly dues are only $25/family and go toward organizing events, any leftover cash is applied to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club endowment which is at the $20,000 goal in just 2 short years of existence. I'll be pitching the "It Starts with State" campaign and the official Jackrabbit Club as well so you have to put up with that. Again, all are welcome.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Yankton Jackrabbit Club Social Tomorrow

Looking forward to it. YJC gatherings are always a great time. Even bringing our Jackrabbit with us!

Comment

Had an excellent turn out for the event. The new shirts look great, I would like to post a pic but I'm not savvy enough to figure out how. Schlade came down from Brookings and updated us on the fieldhouse and stadium plans. Looking forward to a fun filled year for the YJC.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Had an excellent turn out for the event. The new shirts look great, I would like to post a pic but I'm not savvy enough to figure out how. Schlade came down from Brookings and updated us on the fieldhouse and stadium plans. Looking forward to a fun filled year for the YJC.
        Wasn't able to make it. Where can I send a check?
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

No need to send one, just drop one off at the tailgate site of at the next event you can make it to. Feel free to attend any function in the meantime.

Comment

I don't know how to post the picture, here is a link that might work.

https://p.twimg.com/A0Yt-_jCMAAe_DW.jpg:large

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              I don't know how to post the picture, here is a link that might work.https://p.twimg.com/A0Yt-_jCMAAe_DW.jpg:large
              That's awesome!
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
              X