SDSU night at the Pheasants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU night at the Pheasants

This is one heck of a deal, but you have to sign up by May 28th to get the free SDSU T-shirt. Space is limited so make sure to RSVP early!

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

The Sioux Falls Pheasants will host St. Paul on Friday June 15th, first pitch at 7:05pm. We have partnered with the Sioux Falls Pheasants and are excited to offer you this amazing food and ticket combination. For $10.00 per person you receive a game ticket, hotdog, soda and an SDSU T-shirt(shirts are in adult sizes only). Must sign up by May 28th for the free shirt! Remember, after the last pitch is over to stick around for the amazing Friday night FIREWORKS show at the Stadium! Space is limited so make sure to RSVP early!

Go State!

Re: SDSU night at the Pheasants

This event SOLD OUT at 135. Thanks to all the Jackrabbits for filling our section!

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
      This event SOLD OUT at 135. Thanks to all the Jackrabbits for filling our section!

Go State!
      Great news. I would be there but I've got a previous commitment. We've attended in the past and had a great time.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Took our son to the game friday and it went well. Didn't know how good an 11 month old does sitting at a baseball game but he did great. So we are going back again today. So for my first fathers day I get to take my son to watch baseball. And star wars characters are also ther which is pretty sweet. So today will be a great day for me.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Took our son to the game friday and it went well. Didn't know how good an 11 month old does sitting at a baseball game but he did great. So we are going back again today. So for my first fathers day I get to take my son to watch baseball. And star wars characters are also ther which is pretty sweet. So today will be a great day for me.
          Happy Father's Day Goon!
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            My best wishes as well on this Father's day. I believe you have mentioned multitasking of taking care of son and watching/listening to the Jacks Game. He is at the adoreable age of nearly one, and I am happy he enjoyed the game. Next game he should come with gloove to field foul balls and homers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              My best wishes as well on this Father's day. I believe you have mentioned multitasking of taking care of son and watching/listening to the Jacks Game. He is at the adoreable age of nearly one, and I am happy he enjoyed the game. Next game he should come with gloove to field foul balls and homers.
              Thanks. He does great at sporting events. Went too many football games last year and summit tourny. I am doing my best to indoctrinate him and see the light and love sdsu the way we all do. He sure does keep us entertained.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X