X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Stampede

http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option...temid=58#video

Re: Jackrabbit Stampede

I was out of town on Friday and Saturday, but went to the Rodeo on Sunday afternoon. Our Jackrabbits looked good on the arena floor.

Go State!

Comment

The Jacks are going to lose a good tie-down roper in Justin Zweifel. I believe he won the event in Rodeo 2, Saturday and Sunday. He had a 8.9 seconds on Saturday. My significant other has a grandson who competes for Dickenson State who won this event in Rodeo one. His two times were 10.6 and on Friday evening he had 9.9. I asked him about Zweifel and how he managed to get 8.9, and he said Zweifel is fast and very good. I just started to follow rodeo so dont know too much about it, once you start following it kind of sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        The Jacks are going to lose a good tie-down roper in Justin Zweifel. I believe he won the event in Rodeo 2, Saturday and Sunday. He had a 8.9 seconds on Saturday. My significant other has a grandson who competes for Dickenson State who won this event in Rodeo one. His two times were 10.6 and on Friday evening he had 9.9. I asked him about Zweifel and how he managed to get 8.9, and he said Zweifel is fast and very good. I just started to follow rodeo so dont know too much about it, once you start following it kind of sticks.
        Zweifel is the best there is...literally. He is #1 in the All-Around in the Great Plains Region. He is sitting 1st in tie down roping, 2nd in steer wrestling and 3rd in team roping (header). He is a big reason why SDSU as a team (Men) is #1 in the region. My daughter competes for Black Hills State University. You are absolutely correct, once you start following it...it sticks!

http://www.collegerodeo.com/Rodeos/R....asp?Region=GP
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
        X