Hobo Day weekend gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobo Day weekend gathering

For anyone interested, the Yankton Jackrabbit Club has reserved the upper deck area at Skinner's Pub for Friday evening the 4th of November. I believe people are gathering beginning as early as 7 pm. I don't know all the details but it's usually pretty informal and anyone is welcome. So, if you happen to be in Brookings and you don't really want to battle the bar crowd elsewhere you might want to crash the party.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Hobo Day weekend gathering

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    For anyone interested, the Yankton Jackrabbit Club has reserved the upper deck area at Skinner's Pub for Friday evening the 4th of November. I believe people are gathering beginning as early as 7 pm. I don't know all the details but it's usually pretty informal and anyone is welcome. So, if you happen to be in Brookings and you don't really want to battle the bar crowd elsewhere you might want to crash the party.
    There were a lot of good memories from skinners upper level. The problem I feel is the crowds are so busy its hard to get a drink. Good idea reserving some room.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Good idea reserving some room.
      Gotta give my SDSU Daughter credit for this. I guess five years of college isn't a waste afterall...or, maybe she just takes after her old man!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I'll try to stop by and introduce myself.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Dome Dogs? (thanks for that BTW it was fantastic) If I'm in town I'll stop by!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            I'll try to stop by and introduce myself.
            I would like to meet you. No guarantee that I will be there but I am going to try to make it. Events like this are important to keep people interested in the group and thinking about SDSU.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X