Mobile App - Jackrabbit Athletics - Live Audio of Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile App - Jackrabbit Athletics - Live Audio of Games

Recently found a mobile app (Android) that is awesome!!! I was able to listen to last week's football game while driving, outside of local radio coverage. I've been waiting a while for something like this to get developed. It looks like SDSU's website provider (Neulion) recently released this.

I did a quick search of Blackberry's apps and IPhone and couldn't find the same app on either. I would search your phone's market/store though if you are interested and you have an IPhone or Blackberry. I didn't search very hard though. I don't even know if I was in the right place when searching IPhone apps.

Free Version - News, Stats, Scores, Schedules, Photos
    Paid Version ($5) - Includes all features from free version plus On-Demand Video & Live Audio
    On Demand video is not live video - it is video of things such as old episodes of Jackrabbit Insider, condensed versions of old games, interviews, etc.

I've only listened to one game and the quality was great - although I did have good cell phone reception the entire game.

If you are one that loves to listen to all our games when your not able to see them in person - it will be the best $5 you can spend.

Re: Mobile App - Jackrabbit Athletics - Live Audio of Games

had the free app when it came out and then got the paid app when it came out. the UNI game was the first one that they had audio for. look forward to more. its a very well done app.

Comment

Great looking app. love the sport options on the bottom.

Comment

AJ tweeted the other day that SDSU (and/or Neulion - our website provider) has released the IPhone version of this app. Not sure what it costs but it is available.

Search "Jackrabbits" in the IPhone App Store.

Again - a great way to listen to our games if you aren't in the area of radio coverage. Well worth the $5 (the confirmed price of Android app).

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          AJ tweeted the other day that SDSU (and/or Neulion - our website provider) has released the IPhone version of this app. Not sure what it costs but it is available.

Search "Jackrabbits" in the IPhone App Store.

Again - a great way to listen to our games if you aren't in the area of radio coverage. Well worth the $5 (the confirmed price of Android app).
          Re: Cost for iPhone...basic app is free (and it provides a ton of great features/info) and it is $4.99 to upgrade to the premium app for live radio, archived video, etc.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I bought the upgrade version of the app and plan on listening to the women's game on my way home tonight. I hope it works.

Go State!!!
            Go Jacks!!!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
            X