New logo concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New logo concept

Just say this online. Don't know squat about the site or the creator but I like it.

http://dribbble.com/shots/260049-Sou...e-Bell-Concept
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: New logo concept

Could be good on a T-shirt.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Would be a good thing to show on score boards at sporting events. Its looks pretty good.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I thought this would be about re-doing the current rabbit that if you look closely you can see what appears to be a part of the male anatomy....
        I kid I kid..but........
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
          I thought this would be about re-doing the current rabbit that if you look closely you can see what appears to be a part of the male anatomy....
          I kid I kid..but........
          I always had a sneaking suspicion you enjoyed looking closely at rabbit genitalia.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
          X