Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Jacks event are you most looking forward to in the 2011-12 year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jacks event are you most looking forward to in the 2011-12 year?

I was just going through some of the schedules and entering them into my calendar. There are some really great games on the schedule in all of the sports?

Not sure what I am looking most forward to. The NDSU Football game is probably the tops for me.

How about for all of Jackrabbit Nation?

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: What Jacks event are you most looking forward to in the 2011-12 year?

Honestly, the first USD MBB in Frost, by quite a wide margin. I want to start lining up for tickets now.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Honestly, the first USD MBB in Frost, by quite a wide margin. I want to start lining up for tickets now.
      Im with you on this one. I'll be pissed if for some reason i cant make it to this game.

Comment

The Dakota Marker. My 3rd home game attended live since D-I. Definitely tough to be a long-distance Rabbit.

Comment

The athletic department should only allow people to attend this game if they buy season tickets. Maybe that's too much but how about making fans buy a second or third game? There should be some way for them to take advantage of this opportunity.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            The athletic department should only allow people to attend this game if they buy season tickets. Maybe that's too much but how about making fans buy a second or third game? There should be some way for them to take advantage of this opportunity.

How about if we just try to get Jack fans to get their tickets early before all the Bison fans buy them up like they did a few years ago. I dont think its a good idea to make fans buy season tickets or an extra ticket or two just to see one game. Youd probably lose a lot of fans if you did that.

Comment

I am looking forward to the Cal-Poly football game. I plan on attending.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Looking forward to all the home FB games as we plan to tailgate for each and everyone, always a great time. Looking forward to the trip to UI followed by the Cal-Poly game and tour of the California Central Coast. I hope J Lohr finds time to host us again, that was awesome to say the least.

I think I'm most excited for the first FB game just because it's right around the corner.

Also looking forward to Frost arena and eventually the Summit League Championships, one of my favorite weekends of the year.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                X