Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction

Anyone heard any info on the auction tom. night? I read a little in the email...looks like some fun/interesting changes.

Re: Auction

GoJacks.com write-up along with a program for Saturday's events.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Comment

$272,000 raised at the auction tonight. A good time was had by all.

Comment

Is that with the matching donation or no?
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Is that with the matching donation or no?
          Includes the match.

Comment

Wish I could have made it. I hope I can next year, I'm sure it was a blast.

Athletics

Scholarship Auction raises over 270K for student-athletes

The 2011 Jackrabbit Athletic Scholarship Auction was held this past Saturday in Frost Arena, and thanks to the 470 fans, friends and supporters in attendance, the event raised over $270,000 that directly impacts Jackrabbit student-athletes.

The night included many highlights, but most notably was the opportunity for our supporters and fans to meet our outstanding Jackrabbit student-athletes; student-athletes that their donations directly support. Incorporating into the successful evening, Jerry Lohr, a 1958 SDSU Graduate and President of J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines, hosted a wine tasting and auction. A memorable moment during the program was the standing ovation SDSU swimming and diving student-athlete, and former Miss South Dakota, Alex Hoffman received after sharing her story and thanking her for an outstanding Jackrabbit career.

A special thanks to Orthopedic Institute, First Premier Bank, Beal Distributing, J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines for making this event possible. SDSU Athletics would also like to thank the JASA volunteer committee and ARAMARK for their time and efforts.

Mark your calendar for next year's auction, scheduled for Saturday, April 28, 2012.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X