Yankton Jackrabbit Club Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankton Jackrabbit Club Meeting

Details have for the most part been finalized. Alex Kringen, one of the assistant AD's, has arranged for a gathering at Minerva's on Tuesday, Jan 25th beginning at 7:00 pm. It is a chance to gather with fellow Jackrabbit fans and socialize. He will provide some appetizers and drinks will be available from the bar.

So, if you can find just an hour of time to meet at Minerva's next Tuesday and you are in the Yankton area please RSVP to me and we will see you there.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Yankton Jackrabbit Club Meeting

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Details have for the most part been finalized. Alex Kringen, one of the assistant AD's, has arranged for a gathering at Minerva's on Tuesday, Jan 25th beginning at 7:00 pm. It is a chance to gather with fellow Jackrabbit fans and socialize. He will provide some appetizers and drinks will be available from the bar.

So, if you can find just an hour of time to meet at Minerva's next Tuesday and you are in the Yankton area please RSVP to me and we will see you there.
    Bump. Looking like we'll have a good crowd, please stop by if your in the Yankton area. Mention this thread and I'll get your first drink!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X