No announcement yet.

Tournament Season 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahn is moving this team to new heights every year. Coming from Cornell, he saw what a mid-major school can do in wrestling. His goal and the trajectory of this program will make the Jackrabbits better than Cornell! I wouldn't be worried about a wrestler transferring to a bigger program. I would be worried about a top program offering Hahn a contract he can't refuse. I feel like the only school he would leave for is Minnesota, but I've been surprised by what schools coaches have left for in the past.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

DeVos drops a 6-2 decision to Griffith. He'll wrestle for 5th in a rematch with Wolak from Columbia.

Sloan drops a 6-2 decision to OU's Buchanan. He'll wrestle for 5th.

Berge beats Salazar 3-2 to get to the 3rd place match.

Jordan currently going for 7th.

Comment

Jordan couldn't get a takedown and drops it 4-0 to Volk. Jordan gets 8th. Pretty good for #23.

Comment

Could Berge get poached? Sure. But the flip side to that, he stays here he’s got a good shot to be a 4 time all American and first multi time National champ. He’d leave here an absolute legend. At an Iowa or Penn State he’s just another name

Comment

DeVos gets his revenge 5-0 over Wolak for 5th!

Comment

Sloan beats Elam for 5th!

Comment

Berge gets 4th, after a 9-7 decision. They gave Munoz an early takedown that was reviewed for a long time.

Comment

Is this our best ever team finish? Can’t remember where we finished when Gross won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
                    Is this our best ever team finish? Can’t remember where we finished when Gross won.

I thought they got 10th when Gross won it. They were so close this year to being in the top 10. They had a phenomenal tournament and was a blast to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZjack View Post

I thought they got 10th when Gross won it. They were so close this year to being in the top 10. They had a phenomenal tournament and was a blast to watch.
                      From Jackrabbit Wrestling Twitter this AM:

“Heading into this morning's consolation semifinals and placing matches, the Jackrabbits have scored 43 team points — the most in program history at the NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships

Previous record: 42 points en route to a 12th-place finish in 2018”

Comment

• A top ten team finish is the next milestone for the program then, I think they can get it done.

Comment

• Great tourney for the Jackrabbits! I think the wrestling world is noticing what Hahn is building especially after these past 3 days!!

Comment

• Great answer for anyone thinking about poaching the Jacks ! http://www.twitter.com/BergeBennett/...30893742903389

Comment

Working...
                            X