Tournament Season 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very early bracket thoughts:

133: Derrick Cardinal has a tough but winnable first match against Brody Teske.

141: Clay Carlson has a ridiculously tough first round match against Real Woods. Needs to wrestle the best he’s every wrestled to not have to make the long journey back on the backside.

174: Cade DeVos might have the best draw he could have ever gotten. Mekhi Lewis, Carter Starrocci and Shane Griffith are on the other side of the bracket.

184:Bennett Berge could have Sam Wolf again in the second round. Don’t think he loses to him 3 times in a row

197: Potential revenge match for Sloan in the Quarters against Jaxson Smith, his only loss of the year so far.
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

90 minutes to matches starting and it is like the night before Christmas around here- meaning especially the not a creature is stirring part

can some of the more educated / intelligent wrestling fans give this novice any kind of an idea? what is the best guess on Jacks all americans? can we get more than 3? more than 4? I am too superstitious to say names and predict so and so and so and so should be all americans, but i think we have some obvious candidates. I have 4 in mind who seem to have a good shot or better

Comment

Edit: Responding to old post like it was new. I'm dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
          90 minutes to matches starting and it is like the night before Christmas around here- meaning especially the not a creature is stirring part

can some of the more educated / intelligent wrestling fans give this novice any kind of an idea? what is the best guess on Jacks all americans? can we get more than 3? more than 4? I am too superstitious to say names and predict so and so and so and so should be all americans, but i think we have some obvious candidates. I have 4 in mind who seem to have a good shot or better
          I'm definitely not in the educated/intelligent wrestling fan category, but I really think DeVos, Berge, and Sloan can put on a show. So 4 AA would be a good number to hope for, I think. More than 4 AAs would be a massive accomplishment for the team.

Comment

Jordan goes down by fall in the first match against Wisconsin's Barnett. I didn't even have time to load the player before it was over to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
              Jordan goes down by fall in the first match against Wisconsin's Barnett. I didn't even have time to load the player before it was over to watch.
              Definitely not a momentum building start to the day.

Comment

Cardinal drops a major decision to Teske.

Comment

just got home. Carlson?

Comment

Carlson and Martin got beat as well. Not a great start to the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                      saw Martin. complete domination((

Swenson gets the momentum moving in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                        The first 4 all gave up quick takedowns and were never really in their matches.

Comment

DeVos TFs Wilson in his first match.

Comment

Berge drops a MD to Wisconsin's Liegel. Rough start.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                              Berge drops a MD to Wisconsin's Liegel. Rough start.
                              Have to wonder if he's 100%. Didn't look himself in Tulsa, and now gets blitzed by the 24 seed.

Comment

Sloan gets the fall!

Comment

Working...
                                X