X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force Predictions

125 Jordan and Tucker have split, should be a good one 3-0 SDSU
    133 Cardinal looks solid this season 7-0 SDSU
    141 Carlson is starting to look like the man we know and love, he dang near majored this kid the last time they wrestled 10-0 SDSU
    149 Martin looking solid 14-0 SDSU
    157 Swenson should smoke this kid the way he has been wrestling 19-0 SDSU
    165 Cook has #14 Petrucelli who he pinned Dec '22 but hasn't looked great lately, hopefully he makes me look dumb 19-3 SDSU
    174 Devos has looked outstanding this season 24-3 SDSU
    184 Berge has a tough one #7 Wolf, should be really close, think Berge gets his first big college win with how he has looked lately 27-3 SDSU
    197 Sloan teched this kid last time out, expect more of the same 33-3 SDSU
    285 #2 Hendrickson, love you Rasmussen but I'm glad I'm not you today 33-9 SDSU

I don't realistically see Air Force winning more than 4 tonight. Broadcast is on Flo for those that can't make it. Get Jacked!!!

Jacks looked solid, Berge looks like an AA right now and he keeps getting better every time out it seems like, I don’t know if I’ll ever predict a match that close again

Comment

Congratulations bennymj171…that’s pretty close. Anyone know what the situation is with Cardinal?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster Mn View Post
        Congratulations bennymj171…that’s pretty close. Anyone know what the situation is with Cardinal?
        sounds like just a minor injury, shouldn’t be anything to be too concerned about

Comment

He had his hand wrapped last night. Assuming that’s what it is

Comment

Working...
          X