VS Northern Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VS Northern Colorado

Jacks are looking good, hopefully they can keep things rolling through the weekend. The dual is going to be streaming on Flo with SDSU production team handling the cameras and scoring graphics but you’re still stuck with me being on the mic. Please feel free to leave some constructive criticism for us so we can make the best product for everyone. GO JACKS!!!

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
    Jacks are looking good, hopefully they can keep things rolling through the weekend. The dual is going to be streaming on Flo with SDSU production team handling the cameras and scoring graphics but you’re still stuck with me being on the mic. Please feel free to leave some constructive criticism for us so we can make the best product for everyone. GO JACKS!!!
    I won’t ever do business with FloSports, so I won’t be able to watch. They are a corrupt organization which has committed fraud against me. I would have filed a lawsuit, but 100 or so dollars didn’t seem worth the effort of learning how to proceed with a claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

I won’t ever do business with FloSports, so I won’t be able to watch. They are a corrupt organization which has committed fraud against me. I would have filed a lawsuit, but 100 or so dollars didn’t seem worth the effort of learning how to proceed with a claim.

It was so nice to be able to watch Michigan on Midco.

Comment

There's a few class actions out there that have been settled if you'd like to file a claim. Pretty sure I got an email from the first one for subscribing for a month.
        This one is state specific (California, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Florida, Illinois, Washington D.C., North Dakota, Virginia, Hawaii, Vermont) if you were a subscriber during '18 to '23 - deadline Jan 25
        This one if you were a subscriber and had a Facebook during '20 to '23 - deadline to file claim Feb 12

Comment

Looks like the problem child from Northern Colorado who had issues with Cook a year ago is no longer on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post

There's a few class actions out there that have been settled if you'd like to file a claim. Pretty sure I got an email from the first one for subscribing for a month.
            This one is state specific (California, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Florida, Illinois, Washington D.C., North Dakota, Virginia, Hawaii, Vermont) if you were a subscriber during '18 to '23 - deadline Jan 25
            This one if you were a subscriber and had a Facebook during '20 to '23 - deadline to file claim Feb 12
            Interesting, SDSU should quit doing business with this shady corporation that defrauds people. I certainly would have won my case against them. Their terms were very clear and they just completely ignored their own terms.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Sorry you had a crap experience. Just so you are aware I’m not an employee of Flo, nothing but a simple seed salesman that loves wrestling and SDSU. So if you are needing to vent and not going to be helpful just start a different thread exclusively for bashing Flo, I’ll even join in.

Comment

Good job on the call last night. Everyone rips on Flo, but it's currently the only way to see most of the Big12 matches. It has not given me any trouble in the 6-8 years I've been using it, but I seem to be lucky with the streaming services.

It was good to see the Jacks rack up the bonus points, but would have been nice to see them flip a couple of those losses. The Cook pin is going to happen once in a while - the cost of doing that style of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  Good job on the call last night. Everyone rips on Flo, but it's currently the only way to see most of the Big12 matches. It has not given me any trouble in the 6-8 years I've been using it, but I seem to be lucky with the streaming services.

It was good to see the Jacks rack up the bonus points, but would have been nice to see them flip a couple of those losses. The Cook pin is going to happen once in a while - the cost of doing that style of business.
                  Any problems with the stream itself?

Comment

Working...
                  X