MN Dual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN Dual

I’m excited for this dual and excited to see what our lineup looks like. Hopefully us not seeing some of our studs in early action was to make sure they’re fully healthy for this dual. Looks to be very even on paper.

Great start with Jordan pulling off a big upset.

I definitely wish this one was watchable without Big 10 Plus. Already paying for Flo kind of blows the wrestling TV budget.

Comment

Jacks come up short 19-13. Missed opportunity with two starters out with injuries and losing a couple weights that favored the Jacks on paper.

Comment

Great showings from Jordan and Cardinal. Cook is going to lose matches to people who just know how to gameplan for him and there are more and more of those people around. Roberts and Tabor have made some strides, but I was hoping to see more out of Martin and Rasmussen. I think that, if the Jacks send their best ten out there against the Gophers' best ten, they win more often then they lose. This dual is just cursed for SDSU; something always seems to happen.

Comment

Jacks always start slow

But it would be really nice to start beating the Gophers

We need to win the state of Minnesota to take this program to the next level

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
            Great showings from Jordan and Cardinal. Cook is going to lose matches to people who just know how to gameplan for him and there are more and more of those people around. Roberts and Tabor have made some strides, but I was hoping to see more out of Martin and Rasmussen. I think that, if the Jacks send their best ten out there against the Gophers' best ten, they win more often then they lose. This dual is just cursed for SDSU; something always seems to happen.
            Are Carlson and Berge's injuries short-term ? It sounded like the switch at 184 was last minute, so hopefully Berge will be ready soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Are Carlson and Berge's injuries short-term ? It sounded like the switch at 184 was last minute, so hopefully Berge will be ready soon.
              Berge was warming up. It seemed like a last minute call. Carlson was on the bench in street close. He didn't seem to have a cast, but there were crutches under his chair which I assumed where his.

Comment

Working...
              X