Kish to Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kish to Oklahoma

It looks like Kish just got the job down in Oklahoma. He was a descent coach and I'll miss seeing the Jacks compete against him. For better or for worse, this means that we'll probably see some Bison in the transfer portal and, while Obe Blanc has to be the favorite the head coaching job is up in the air. It also remains to be seen if Kish is going to take some coaches with him. This rivalry might be a little less of a rivalry in the near future. I think that they can go ahead and move the border bell into the weightroom at this point. We could come out the winners in this if we can get Kellyn March to come home or if we can get Cam Sykora in the room in some capacity. I could also see us flipping a recruit like Adam Cherne or Zane Licht. I'm excited to see what dominos are yet to fall.

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
    It looks like Kish just got the job down in Oklahoma. He was a descent coach and I'll miss seeing the Jacks compete against him. For better or for worse, this means that we'll probably see some Bison in the transfer portal and, while Obe Blanc has to be the favorite the head coaching job is up in the air. It also remains to be seen if Kish is going to take some coaches with him. This rivalry might be a little less of a rivalry in the near future. I think that they can go ahead and move the border bell into the weightroom at this point. We could come out the winners in this if we can get Kellyn March to come home or if we can get Cam Sykora in the room in some capacity. I could also see us flipping a recruit like Adam Cherne or Zane Licht. I'm excited to see what dominos are yet to fall.
    Why do you want March or Sykora?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
      I doubt we see Sykora, I have a feeling he wants to take a step up in coaching position, not laterally with his career. Unless someone on the current staff leaves there isn’t really room right now either, even though he would be stepping into a far better program at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by KSjack View Post

Why do you want March or Sykora?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I don't like how the lightest person on the jacks' staff wrestled 157 in college, I wouldn't want to lose anyone, but Sykora could maybe train at the RTC or something. I just really like March as a wrestler and I would love to see a South Dakota guy in the line-up. He'd also be a slight upgrade over Kimball or Martin.

Comment

Working...
        X