141: Clay Carlson
    149: Alec Martin / Dan Kimbal / Gabe Tagg / Colin Dupill
    157: Cael Swensen
    165: Tanner Cook
    174: Cade DeVos
    184: Bennet Berge / Cade King
    197: Tanner Sloan
    285: Bowen McConnville / Luke Rasmussen

I think that we can get seven or eight national qualifiers out of this line-up and probably three or four All-Americans. If that happens, it's probably good for a top ten to fifteen finish at nationals.
    Going to be a dog fight at 149, we are now starting to see the depth in the roster to consistently stay in the top 15

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

I'll give it a shot.

125: Tanner Jordan / Brandon Meredith
      133: Derrick Cardinal / Brandon Meredith
      141: Clay Carlson
      149: Alec Martin / Dan Kimbal / Gabe Tagg / Colin Dupill
      157: Cael Swensen
      165: Tanner Cook
      174: Cade DeVos
      184: Bennet Berge / Cade King
      197: Tanner Sloan
      285: Bowen McConnville / Luke Rasmussen

I think that we can get seven or eight national qualifiers out of this line-up and probably three or four All-Americans. If that happens, it's probably good for a top ten to fifteen finish at nationals.
      Cade King no longer on the roster, sorry but I have no details

Comment

There will be free video on gojacks.com for the 4 team round robin Dakota Showcase beginning at 5:00 this afternoon.

Comment

Looks like we may have some drama at HWT

Comment

Is Berge hurt ?

Comment

In addition to Berge. Is Cook healthy?

Comment

Also, I noticed in the recap of the Daktronics Open on GoJacks.com, they mentioned Sloan is prepping to represent the Jackrabbits at the NWCA All-Star Classic Tuesday night. No mention of Carlson who was originally announced as wrestling in that event as well.

I like Rass at HWT
                Last edited by Cheyenne; 11-20-2023, 10:10 AM.

Comment

From Flo: “The Jackrabbits originally had two entries in the All-Star Classic, 141-pounder Clay Carlson, and 197-pounder Tanner Sloan. Carlson is out due to injury, but NCAA finalist #2 Sloan is set to face #1 Aaron Brooks, a three-time NCAA champ from Penn State. Brooks is new to 197 lbs, so he and Sloan have yet to meet.”

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne View Post
                    From Flo: “The Jackrabbits originally had two entries in the All-Star Classic, 141-pounder Clay Carlson, and 197-pounder Tanner Sloan. Carlson is out due to injury, but NCAA finalist #2 Sloan is set to face #1 Aaron Brooks, a three-time NCAA champ from Penn State. Brooks is new to 197 lbs, so he and Sloan have yet to meet.”
                    anyone have additional info on Sloan's match vs Brooks? i can see the final 11-2 score, which gives a discouraging impression, but there can be more to the story than you can get from just looking at a final score. obviously Brooks moving to 197 was always going to be a big hurdle to get over in a quest for a national title, but was there anything in the match to build on or reason to be hopeful about a better result in the future?

Comment

What will be the lineup Sunday against the Gophers?

Comment

Recruiting wise, this is a big dual. Hopefully we see the 2023-2024 top starting lineup and put up a big win vs Minn. At full power, it could easily be a 7-3 win margin over

Comment

Any news in the wrestling world? Will the team be at full strength after the first of the year?

Comment

Yeah, we should be full strength against Michigan. Carlson should be fully recovered and ready to go! Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                            X