X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy D1 wrestling

*post deleted*
    Last edited by filbert; 03-10-2023, 09:05 PM. Reason: Inappropriate use of the forum

This is probably a good faith activity, but if any of you feel the need to send $25.00 to a stranger online in the hopes that they are entering some competition, I have a Nigerian prince that I'd like to introduce you to.

Comment

Probably don’t need self proclaimed experts like your self anyhow. You will take all of our money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post
        Probably don’t need self proclaimed experts like your self anyhow. You will take all of our money.
        FaroffVictoriousFlyingfox-mobile.jpg

Comment

Discuss posts, not posters.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

There doesn't seem to be any way to know how many people are entered or how much money is in the pool, I don't think anything is stopping you from giving the winner fifty dollars and pocketing the rest. I'm actually really shocked that the forum is letting you do this. This is first time in years that I've seen a mod post in this forum and they're commenting on your joke comment and not the potential swindling racket taking place on their website. What a place.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
              There doesn't seem to be any way to know how many people are entered or how much money is in the pool, I don't think anything is stopping you from giving the winner fifty dollars and pocketing the rest. I'm actually really shocked that the forum is letting you do this. This is first time in years that I've seen a mod post in this forum and they're commenting on your joke comment and not the potential swindling racket taking place on their website. What a place.
              You are correct. This is not an appropriate use of the site.

The topic is closed.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X