No announcement yet.

CKLV Invitational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me restate so nobody missed it, Nevills beat the #1 kid in the country. Amazing. Good to see some flashes from this team. Wasn’t a flawless day but I’d say it was a good one.

Comment

Flashes??? It was an incredible first day!!! This is the top tournament of the year and SDSU is wrestling great. There were over 50 upsets in day one and SDSU maybe had 1 wrestler upset the entire day. Not to mention we upset several wrestlers in day 1. Tourney gets tougher today. Let's go JACKS!

Comment

Sorry I was slacking today watching my boys wrestling but here is how guys ended up going into the finals
        125 Jordan finished 6th
        141 Carlson MFOR to 6th place, not sure of the injury if anyone else seen what happened please weigh in
        157 Swensen finished 6th
        165 Cook is in the finals tbd
        174 DeVos is in the 3rd place match tbd
        184 King finished 5th
        197 Sloan is in the 3rd place match tbd
        285 Nevills finished 6th
        Jacks are in 2nd behind Nebraska by 3.5 points going into the finals and 3rd place matches

Comment

NE Has 3 in the finals and 2 going for 3rd, Jacks could catch them but a lot of things would have to go right

Comment

NE picks up 1 point after 125, every NE kid needs to lose and every Jack needs to win to catch them

Comment

NCstate could catch us after 141, if none of the Jacks win. NE locks up the team title

Comment

If NCState wins out and Cook loses we will end up 3rd

Comment

165 Cook ends up 2nd getting teched in the first

Comment

DeVos finishes 4th falling in OT

Comment

NCState moves into 2nd by 1.5 points over the Jacks, Sloan needs bonus and the NCState kid in the finals has to lose

Comment

197 Sloan finishes 3rd but the team slides to 3rd. Still an outstanding performance from the Jacks

Comment

What an amazing tournament for the Jacks. They're going to have some down performances this year as we have every year but, no matter what happens, nobody can take this away from us as fans. This may be the most impressive team wrestling performance in the DI era for SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                            What an amazing tournament for the Jacks. They're going to have some down performances this year as we have every year but, no matter what happens, nobody can take this away from us as fans. This may be the most impressive team wrestling performance in the DI era for SDSU.
                            I think for once me and you are in total agreement!

Comment

All 10 guys put up team points in this tournament, Martin was a match away from placing too

Comment

Working...
                              X