Fargo results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo results

What’s the reaction to the future Jacks performances in Fargo?

Not great but not terrible. Graf ended up a match short of being an All-American, Bowes is about where expected (needs to get a lot better if he wants to be competitive at the D1 level), Fettig going 2-3 is along the same line as Bowes, Rasmussen was 4-2 and a couple matches short of being an All- American (he needs to put on some strength & get more aggressive if he wants to do well in College), Wynia had a good tournament making the semis & then defaulted to 6th but I have no idea what the injury is or how severe.

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
      Not great but not terrible. Graf ended up a match short of being an All-American, Bowes is about where expected (needs to get a lot better if he wants to be competitive at the D1 level), Fettig going 2-3 is along the same line as Bowes, Rasmussen was 4-2 and a couple matches short of being an All- American (he needs to put on some strength & get more aggressive if he wants to do well in College), Wynia had a good tournament making the semis & then defaulted to 6th but I have no idea what the injury is or how severe.
      Thanks for the breakdown! Been busy with work so I didn’t get to watch and appreciate the honesty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X