2022-23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022-23 season

A reminder for the wrestling fans is the season tickets for reserved seats are due July 15. $75/ticket is an affordable number for those supporting the wrestlers. There is no Jackrabbit Club donation due for these seats.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

The home schedule has an impressive lineup with Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Okie State, Utah St, and Wyoming coming to Frost. Add in the Augie match and Dak Open, $75 seems like a bargain for those tickets.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Great schedule!! Team should be the best in a long time. Excited for the season to begin.

Comment

It's going to be a lot of fun in Frost. Here's a nice weekend for you:

Friday 2/10: OK St wrestling. 7PM
        Saturday 2/11: USD MBB. Time TBD
        Sunday 2/12: OU wrestling: 2:00

I'm definitely going to try and catch at least two of those on an overnight trip.

Comment

Big 12 preseason rankings from Flo

125-Jordan-6
          133-Tagg-8
          141-Carlson-2
          149-Kimball--10
          157-Swenson-12
          165-Cook-7
          174 Devos-5
          184-King-3
          197-Sloan-4
          285-Nevills-4

This look like the likely line up?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyhead View Post
            Big 12 preseason rankings from Flo

125-Jordan-6
            133-Tagg-8
            141-Carlson-2
            149-Kimball--10
            157-Swenson-12
            165-Cook-7
            174 Devos-5
            184-King-3
            197-Sloan-4
            285-Nevills-4

This look like the likely line up?
            I think it's fairly likely. I suspect that there will be open competition at 125 between Meredith and Jordan and between Martin and either Kimball at 149 or Swenson at 157. If I was going to bet I'd take Jordan over Meredith and Martin over Swenson, but I'm wrong sometimes. There are some guys down the depth chart who could take the next step and do well (Cardinal, Donnelly, Rogotzke, Berge, maybe a few others), but they're not at weights where they're likely to crack the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

I think it's fairly likely. I suspect that there will be open competition at 125 between Meredith and Jordan and between Martin and either Kimball at 149 or Swenson at 157. If I was going to bet I'd take Jordan over Meredith and Martin over Swenson, but I'm wrong sometimes. There are some guys down the depth chart who could take the next step and do well (Cardinal, Donnelly, Rogotzke, Berge, maybe a few others), but they're not at weights where they're likely to crack the lineup.
              Swenson will hold off Martin. King will have his hands full trying to hold spot at 184 I suspect. There are definitely the bodies in the lower 2 and upper couple weights, to see people press and shake things up a bit. Will be interesting to watch this team evolve over the year. Go JACKS!
              Last edited by JackedBeNimble; 10-07-2022, 06:21 AM.

Comment

If I look at track wrestling roster and they don’t have a weight assigned to them does that mean they haven’t certified yet at a weight? Is kimball to big for 149?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X