World Trials U20 & U23 results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Trials U20 & U23 results

Here is some results for the jacks that I stole from their Twitter account. Only got a chance to watch a couple matches on Sunday but overall very promising results with Berge & Sloan making their respective age groups world team.
    U20 Results
    70kg Swensen 1-2
    74kg Thomsen 2nd [mini tournament champion, world team alternate]
    *86kg incoming freshman Bennett Berge (1st) & will be the representative at the Junior World Championships

I’ll copy in the full u23 results when I find them

They'll gain a lot from that type of competition, the best from around the world.

Comment

Here is an article with some results
      https://gojacks.com/news/2022/6/5/wr...orld-team.aspx
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

TWO world teamers from SDSU Wrestling!!!! Awesome for Berge and Sloan but just as awesome for the program. Good work wrestlers and coaches.

Comment

Berge sweeps his way to the semi's with three easy tech falls.

Comment

Berge is a World Finalist, 9-7 victory in the semis, he was down 5-0 at the break, finals I believe will be tomorrow morning, I’ll post the exact time when I know unless someone else beats me to it, it is available to watch on Flowrestling

Comment

Finals start around 10am tomorrow

Comment

Berge comes up short 10-5 in a wild back and forth match. He is going to be fun to watch and it will be hard to keep him out of the lineup if he beats a high ranked kid while in redshirt.

Comment

Tanner wins 3 matches to advance to the finals tomorrow at the World U23's.

Comment

If Sloan is able to win this, it will be a pretty big deal. His Iranian opponent won this tournament last year, beating teching Jay Aiello in the semis. He also took bronze at juniors this year.

Comment

Tanner Sloan WORLD SILVER MEDALIST.......that makes TWO world medalists on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
                        Tanner Sloan WORLD SILVER MEDALIST.......that makes TWO world medalists on the team.
                        Actually 3, Tagg has a bronze from 2019 Junior worlds

Comment

Even better!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X