Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1’s

https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/publ...20Brackets.pdf
    Like Christmas morning for wrestling fans, I like where Carlson is at especially if Eireman is hurt, DeVos beat O’Rielly at the beginning of the year but has Kemer the next round but his shoulder was coming out mid match at big 10’s so who knows how he will be, Sloan’s losses at the beginning of the year really hurt him compared to how they looked at other guys losses in the tournament this was a head scratcher but Sloan has looked really solid second semester, seeding 197 from #7 down must have sucked, Nevills has beaten Traub before but it was 3.5 years ago and a 2-1 score, overall not terrible for the Jacks

Who is heading to DETROIT?

Comment

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
      Who is heading to DETROIT?
      Guess you are on your own this year lol

Comment

I understand fans not wanting to visit Detroit but this is the national tournament folks!

Comment

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
          I understand fans not wanting to visit Detroit but this is the national tournament folks!
          I've supported three different teams in the last few years and I think all of them have sent me emails telling me that they still have tickets available. This after trying everything that I could to go to the last two and not being able to go. I anticipate a lot of empty seats this year. I get the feeling that Detroit is not a popular tourist destination, especially in the winter. Some day I'll make it to one.

Comment

I had tickets to the tournament when it was supposed to be in Minneapolis… stupid COVID! I’ll get there someday.

Comment

Not a good day for the Jacks. Carlson and Sloan get upset in the opening round. DeVos gets a win.

Comment

And Nevills loses in OT.

Comment

Disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                    Disappointing.
                    Just like the Big 12's. We wrestle below our seeds a lot more often than we wrestle it seems.

Comment

They finished the season so strong with the NDSU dual, but they didn't seem to carry the momentum into the postseason.

Comment

That was rough, hopefully they wrestle better tonight

Comment

At least they all survived to the second day. How many more matches would they have to win to make AA status?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            At least they all survived to the second day. How many more matches would they have to win to make AA status?
                            All will have to win three in a row on Friday to become All-Americans.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

The lees than impressive postseason performance continue. DeVos, Sloan and Nevills all lose in wrestlebacks. Carlson only Jack still alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X