Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks upset Missouri

What a win for the Jacks!

And they did it without a Carlson win or Cook pin. Missouri can’t even claim that it was only because they used a backup at 165. That was a fun one.

Comment

That was a great team win, everybody played their part. There were no bonus points surrendered by the Jacks, they won all of the matches that they were favored in and they picked up some upsets. I think that we can finally say that King and Sloan are officially back at 100% after slow transitions back from injury. It also was good to see Nevills put a whole match together against a top good opponent, I think we were all waiting for that. Mizzou sat Mocco and O'Toole, but I feel pretty confident in saying that it wouldn't have swung the match it they were in the lineup.

Comment

Welcome back to the big12

Comment

That pumped me up. That made my Weekend!!!! I was a little worried king had a concussion right away.. but he truly battled back

Comment

Nice team win today, Sloan looks to be rolling into form

Comment

UNI just beat the crap out of the Bison, bonuses all over for UNI

Comment

I’m wearing my JWC T shirt, grinning and drinking beer out of my JWC coozie. Our rabbits are hitting their stride

Comment

I'm trying to think of the last time that I was this excited about the outcome of a Jacks dual. I think it might have been to border bell dual in 2017. This is definitely a career highlight for the coaching staff at this point. We may all be looking back at this day as a pivotal point in Jackrabbit wrestling history.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                    That was a great team win, everybody played their part. There were no bonus points surrendered by the Jacks, they won all of the matches that they were favored in and they picked up some upsets. I think that we can finally say that King and Sloan are officially back at 100% after slow transitions back from injury. It also was good to see Nevills put a whole match together against a top good opponent, I think we were all waiting for that. Mizzou sat Mocco and O'Toole, but I feel pretty confident in saying that it wouldn't have swung the match it they were in the lineup.
                    Well Devos did beat Mocco earlier this year
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Tanner Sloan came back too early. Glad to see the old Sloan is back. Don't forget he teched Jake Warner as a redshirt
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Nice to have some action on ESPN +. Both of today's duals are supposed to be on there as well.

Comment

What an exciting performance. Can’t wait till the next home dual on Friday night against West Virginia!

Comment

I watched the wrestling versus Missouri on ESPN+. Afterwards, an upcoming dual listed USD vs SIU-E. I assume that was a mistake.
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                            X