Gabe Tagg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabe Tagg

2019 Junior World Bronze medalist transfers to SDSU effectively immediately, rumors to be eligible this semester and certified at 133lbs. I believe would still have Freshman eligibility, but possibly a sophomore.

Have second semester classes started yet? I believe he is not eligible till classes start (read somewhere that Nick Suriano couldn’t go in the ASU vs Mich dual because of this), but don’t quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
      Have second semester classes started yet? I believe he is not eligible till classes start (read somewhere that Nick Suriano couldn’t go in the ASU vs Mich dual because of this), but don’t quote me on that.
      I believe classes start next Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I believe classes start next Monday.
        Well let’s hope I’m wrong and we see him on Sunday.

Comment

He's already on the GoJacks website. Says he's a mid-year transfer with 3 years of eligibility.

https://gojacks.com/sports/wrestling...iel-tagg/11555
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

If he is on the roster I say the odds are better that we might see him Sunday

Comment

Does anyone know why he left UNC?

Comment

I look forward to watching him compete.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  He's already on the GoJacks website. Says he's a mid-year transfer with 3 years of eligibility.

https://gojacks.com/sports/wrestling...iel-tagg/11555
                  Story on GoJacks about the dual on Sunday lists Tagg as a possibility at 133 along with Gross and Anderson, so he must be eligible to wrestle before classes start.

Comment

Can’t wait to watch Tagg!!! Has so much potential!!! I’M JACKED!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, Tagg just making weight for the meet is encouraging.

Comment

Was Tagg at NC for fall semester ? He's already scrubbed from their roster, so can't tell. Saw that he has a younger brother still on the Tar Heels roster.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
                          Honestly, Tagg just making weight for the meet is encouraging.
                          Looks like he's going to make his debut during the extra matches today
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Gabe Tagg with a 19-1 tech fall over Darrick Stacey (Wyoming) in his Jacks debut
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                            X