Southern Scuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Scuffle

Big tourney for Sloan, King, Price, and Nevilles to see how they have progressed from a slow start and in Neville’s case lack of big matchups.

165 is a meat grinder, will be fun to see Cook put a few guys in the losers bracket and not know what hit them. I sure would like to see Cook at 157.

I would like to see Sloan vs Foy again. Foy outworked and outclassed him in the duel, but I think/hope a new Sloan will be at the Scuffle.

Who really knows about King, I don’t believe he has many head to heads vs anyone in the bracket, and with his lack of matches it will be very interesting.

Decent chance to see Carlson, Devos, Sloan, and Neville’s in finals. That would be huge!

No Cook ?

Comment

Progress is being made. Never as fast as we want, but it is most certainly being made. I expect to see our best team as we approach tournament time. Guys are getting better and it is enjoyable to watch.

Comment

Cook is not wrestling

Comment

I’m not one to normally bitch about an official but holy hell does the ref from the Carlson semi need to go back and relearn what stalling looks like

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
            I’m not one to normally bitch about an official but holy hell does the ref from the Carlson semi need to go back and relearn what stalling looks like
            That was frustrating to watch. There was barely even any movement the entire period.

Nice job by DeVos though! That’s an impressive title.

Comment

Originally posted by Northernjackrabbit View Post
              Cook is not wrestling
              Injured again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

That was frustrating to watch. There was barely even any movement the entire period.

Nice job by DeVos though! That’s an impressive title.

He could have, at the very least, called it a stalemate. DeVos looks really good right now, Carlson will come back like a pissed off teenager, overall a pretty decent performance by the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                X