Rabbit Rant Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit Rant Podcast

Pulled this off of a JWC Facebook post: “Episode 4 of the Rabbit Rant is live on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!! This week’s special guests include high school wrestling standouts Alek Martin and Cael Swensen.”

I listened and it was very entertaining hearing what these two guys are experiencing and bringing to the table.

A couple of my favorite tidbits:
    “I will not be letting another man hold me to the ground”

”I can’t wait to throw people off the mat and have our fans go crazy…”

Always enjoy listening to Rabbit Rant Podcast. Keep em coming.

Comment

Some interesting tidbits in the newest episode. Tanner Sloan had only been live wrestling for a week or so before the Minnesota dual. Tanner Cook is contemplating a move down to 157 and weighed 162 for Minnesota dual and is having trouble putting on weight. Cade DeVos also weighed 182 November of last year before he started his descent to 157
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        Some interesting tidbits in the newest episode. Tanner Sloan had only been live wrestling for a week or so before the Minnesota dual. Tanner Cook is contemplating a move down to 157 and weighed 162 for Minnesota dual and is having trouble putting on weight. Cade DeVos also weighed 182 November of last year before he started his descent to 157
        I think that, if Cook can make the cut, a lineup with Cook at 157, DeVos at 165, and Schoon at 174 is a significantly better option than their current line-up. Cook's style works a lot better with a strength advantage, and both DeVos and Schoon look a little small for their current weight classes. If they're going to make the shift, they are going to have to do it quickly, ideally by CKLV, if not, by the scuffle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

I think that, if Cook can make the cut, a lineup with Cook at 157, DeVos at 165, and Schoon at 174 is a significantly better option than their current line-up. Cook's style works a lot better with a strength advantage, and both DeVos and Schoon look a little small for their current weight classes. If they're going to make the shift, they are going to have to do it quickly, ideally by CKLV, if not, by the scuffle.
          Tanner Cook said he'll decide by January but Cam Simaz wants him to stay up at 165
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Rabbit rant podcast still happening?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyhead View Post
              Rabbit rant podcast still happening?
              The last episode was in August.

I listened to the latest The Takedown podcast (Jackrabbit Illustrated) this morning. It’s a good one featuring an interview with coach Hahn that’s about 90 minutes long. Very good episode - nice job guys. It’s hard not to buy what Damion is selling.

Comment

New episode on Spotify!

Comment

A new episode went up yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                  X